EasyWrap Window wraps plastic or metal profiles with reel-mounted materials. Available in three versions with maximum working widths 310 mm, 400 mm and 550 mm. Proprietary engineering and vast wrapping experience have resulted in a great cost-to-value ratio. Features: Frequency-controlled drives. Primer application. All-In-One Adhesive Application Unit includes; melter, application pump and slot-coater. Quick set-up with patented grid adjustment optimization system for transport wheels. Quick set-up with patented grid adjustment optimization system for transport wheels. Telescopic switch cabinet. Un-winder for reel mounted materials. Wrapping zone equipped with easy to use quick change systems. Central width adjustment for the wrapping zone. Silicone rubber rollers. Light-controlled safety barrier on the drive and operating side of the machine.
What it does
The EasyWrap is equipped with our unique, 'in house' designed and manufactured, operator friendly, All-In-One Adhesive Application Unit SCS: including, Melter, dosing pump, filter system and slot coaterall skilfully designed in one unit.
Primer application offering unsurpassed and reproducible process reliability represents the foundation for the highest possible product quality!
- Frequency-controlled main drive
- Primer application
- Melter unit for EVA, polyolefin and PUR
- Dosing pump with three-phase servo
- Speed-independent dosing control
- Filter element with quick-change system
- Continuously variable slot coater
- Un-winder for reel mounted materials
- Pressure and guide roller
- Wrapping zone equipped with easy to use quick change systems
- Fast & easy Set-up time due to our exclusive and patented grid adjustment
- optimisation system of the transport wheels (patented)
- Silicone-rubber rollers
- Telescopic switch cabinet
- Light barrier for protecting personnel on the drive and operating side of the machine.