MultiWrap laminates wooden and plastic panels via sheets materials. It can handle parts to a maximum width of 700 mm. The modular design can grow as production requirements change. Features: Frequency-controlled drives. Slot-nozzle adhesive application with speed-dependent dispensing. Cleaning and pre-treatment units. Glue melter for all standard adhesives in block or granule form. Touch-screen control and telescopic switch cabinet. Wrapping zone equipped with easy to use quick change systems. Central width adjustment for the wrapping zone. Silicone rubber rollers. Light-controlled safety barrier on the drive and operating side of the machine.
What it does
MultiWrap has a modular system which allows product-specific assembly of units. The length of the machine customized to the customer's specific operations requirements and Multiwrap garantees a precision cutting, thanks to the latest laser technology. MultiWrap has also a control via TFT colour touch screen and language-independent user-guidance.
- Frequency-controlled drives.
- Cleaning and pre-treatment units.
- Melter units for EVA, polyolefin and PUR adhesives in granulate or block form.
- Touch screen operation.
- Wrapping zone equipped with easy to use quick change systems.
- Central width adjustment for the wrapping zone.
- Silicone rubber rollers.
- Telescopic switch cabinet.
- Light barrier for protecting personnel on the drive and operating side of the machine.