PowerWrap Window is the most technologically-advanced wrapping machine for the production of plastic or metal window profiles. It can achieve output levels and production quality unattainable with any other wrapping machine. Its modular construction means it can be expanded as business requirements change. Features: Frequency-controlled drives. Aluminum strip control. Primer application. Slot-nozzle adhesive application with speed-dependent dispensing. Cleaning and pre-treatment units. Glue melter for all standard adhesives in block or granule form. Filter element with quick-change system. Wrapping zone utilizing quick-change system. Quick set-up with patented grid adjustment optimization system for transport wheels. Touch-screen control and telescopic switch cabinet. Un-winder for reel mounted materials. Wrapping zone equipped with easy to use quick change systems. Central width adjustment for the wrapping zone. Silicone rubber rollers. Light-controlled safety barrier on the drive and operating side of the machine.
What it does
Using the PowerWrap, representing the upper echelons of modern wrapping technology, the operator greatly exceeds any previously achieved production index.
Thanks to the modular system, a PowerWrap can be extended at will.
Primer application offering unsurpassed and reproducible process reliability represents the foundation for the highest possible product quality.
- Frequency-controlled drives.
- Primer application.
- Aluminium strip control.
- Melter units for EVA, polyolefin and PUR adhesives in granulate or block form.
- Un-winder(s) for reel mounted materials.
- Automatic reel change.
- Speed-independent adhesive dosage control for slot coater operation.
- Continuously variable slot coater.
- Slot coater positioning.
- Touch screen operation.
- Filter element with quick-change system.
- Wrapping zone equipped with easy to use quick change systems.
- Fast & easy Set-up time due to our exclusive and patented grid adjustment optimisation system of the transport wheels (patented).
- Central width adjustment for the wrapping zone.
- Silicone-rubber rollers.
- Free-standing switch cabinet.
- Light barrier for protecting personnel on the drive and operating side of the machine.