UniMelt can be used for all common adhesive applications; doctor blades, adhesive rollers and slot coaters. Works with EVA and PUR hot melt adhesives. For all commercially available adhesive blocks from 2 - 20 kg or granulates. Melt capacity 80 kg/h depending on adhesive. Precise temperature control. Integrated dry air generation with a pressure dew point of -70°C utilizing external compressed air. UniMelt easily removes cured adhesive residues thanks to precision engineering and non-stick coating. The operator can readily access all adhesive contact points. UniMelt provides continuous melting, even during refilling, 100% adhesive utilization, integrated slot coater control. A touch-screen control is also available as an option.
What it does
UniMelt has an integrated switch cabinet and can easily remove cured adhesive residues thanks to special design and anti-adherent coating. This machine has also these important features: unhindered access to all parts in contact with adhesive; continuous melting without breaks in production during refilling; 100% adhesive utilisation and an integrated slot coater control and language-independent touch-screen operation upon request.
- UniMelt 40: Melt capacity 40 kg/h depending on adhesive type
- UniMelt 80: Melt capacity 80 kg/h depending on adhesive type
- UniMelt 160: Melt capacity 160 kg/h depending on adhesive type
- For melting EVA, APAO and PUR hot melt adhesives.
- For all commercially available adhesive blocks from 2 - 20 kg or as granulate.
- Melt capacity 80 kg/h depending on adhesive type.
- Careful melting process thanks to exact temperature control.
- Integrated dry air generation with a pressure dew point of -70°C thanks to external compressed air generation.