AutoCut combines the ultimate cutting performance of disc knives with an easy and fast set-up as well as a low hazard potential. It is a highly efficient reel slitting machine used for cutting PVC, PP, PE; PU, sandwich foils, laminates, some textiles and metal foils.
Find out more in our WhitePaper.
Fully automatic slitting machine
AutoCut leaves its operator a lot of time for tasks related to other machines. Sure, he has to program the desired widths on the intuitively usable Touch Panel. But then the machine will drive the upper and lower disc knives automatically to their positions.
Tension is regulated automatically depending on the diametre. It can be set-up to produce an ultra tight winding or to avoid cracks in the acrylic layers of more sensitive foils. These could lead to extensive claims in the worst case.
Thanks to automatisation and significantly lower set-up times, you increase your efficiency and assure constant results – independent from the qualification of the staff.
Ready for industry 4.0
Upon your request, we will equip AutoCut with an interface to your ERP.
The data collected such as speed, running meter and machine conditions form an indispensable base for successful production management, including the optimization of machine capacities.
Furthermore, recipes can be prepared on the PC. Then, all the operator has to do, is to select it on the machine’s control panel.
Of course AutoCut can also be equipped with friction winding shafts. These equalise differences in the material thickness of the mother roll and make sure that the cut reels will be wound up with a constant tension, also considering the constant increase of the diameter.
An electronic deionisation system and an auxiliary system to take off the slit reels are further options.
- automatic knife positioning with a precision of up to +/-0.1 mm
- programmable via touch screen
- minimisation of set-up times and hazard potential
- high flexibility by optional use of different knife systems
- automatic unwinder braking power control, contactless and diameter-dependent
- constant web speed, regardless of diameter
- easily accessible thanks to overhung winding shafts.
- increased productivity
- no loss of foil due to residual strip thanks to web edge control
- connection to your company‘s network (transfer of process data, programming of recipes)
- repeatable results, independent from the qualification of the operator
- also available with stand-along upwinding station for slitting material for edges
- available with an electronic deionisation system upon request
- constant tension while winding up, independent from the diameter
- separate drives for cutting station and upwinding shaft to minimise wearout
- constant tension for both sensitive surface materials and ultratight upwinding
- standard widths: 400, 700, 1600