AutoCut is ideal for slitting papers, foils (PVC, PP, PE, PU), sandwich foils, laminates, some textiles, metal foils and edge materials (e.g. veneer, ABS, melamine resin and other materials), depending on the knife system used. An optional upgrade adds ASP (Automatic Slitter Positioning) for disc knives and two line lasers to help align winding reels. Specifications & Features: Working width: 700 mm. Cutting speed: 10-150 m/min. Touch-screen programmability. Fast set-up and exceptionally safe to operate with multiple knife options and easy changeover. Automatic unwinder with powered brake, contactless and diameter-dependent. Controllable, consistent material speed and tension. Available with single or double, overhung winding shafts for easy accessibility. Optional friction shaft. High-power drive motor assures tight reels. Dionization system also available.
What it does
AutoCut is available with ASP (Automatic Slitter Positioning) for disc knives: Automatic positioning of upper/lower knives and the two line laser as alignment aid for winding cores.
Working width: 700 mm
Cutting speed: 10-150 m/min.
- Automatic knife positioning with a precision of up to +/-0.1?mm. (option)
- Programmable via touch screen.
- Minimisation of set-up times and hazard potential.
- High flexibility by optional use of different knife systems.
- Automatic unwinder braking power control, contactless and diameter-dependent.
- Constant web speed, regardless of diameter.
- Constant web tension when winding.
- Simple knife replacement.
- 1 or 2 rewinding shafts, also optionally as friction winding shafts.
- Easily accessible thanks to overhung winding shafts.
- High drive power for ultra-tight winding results
- Deionisation possible.