- support height, continuously variable: 850 - 1100 mm
- support width: 1000 mm
- workpiece width: 20 - 350 mm
- workpiece height: up to 130 mm
- charging rate: up to 100 m/min
The charging machine is installed on transverse rails in order to optimally align the feed position of the profiles to the position of the downstream machine. The DLBA helps maximize production by minimizing production lag time between parts.
- any workpiece spacing is automatically closed inside the integrated acceleration zone.
- designed for both continuous and periodical operation
- "material request commands" are generated either by the machine itself or by the machine to be charged