Double unwinding station
The double unwinding station with manual change of surface material allows you to switch from one decorative material to another without interrupting the production. It works with the common wrapping materials and is equipped with the tension control system, just like the single unwinding station.
Simple solution for increased productivity
Every downtime due to change of surface material means a loss of time and wrapped profiles. Then, the entire process has to be restarted. The simplest solution for an uninterrupted production is the double unwinding station with manually performed change of the decor reels.
Constant brake force for constant good bonding
The unwinders are equipped with the Tension Control system, which improves the homogeneity of the adhesive application through the constant tension of the wrapping material. This way, it makes a decisive contribution to the reliable quality of the final products. It can be adapted to sensitive materials and prevents hairline cracks in acrylic layers of sandwich foils.
For even better results, the system can be supplemented with an edge control system to ensure the correct position of the foil.
- less downtimes, as decor changes can be done while producing
- increased process safety through Tension Control
- avoids tearing and constriction of the wrapping materials due to excessive material tension
- sensitive control of the braking force for tension-sensitive décor materials
- constant tension enables a homogeneous adhesive application