Our EasyWrap has an impressively compact design. One distinctive feature is the SCS unit, consisting of integrated systems such as its intelligent premelting device, the totally speed-stabilised adhesive dosing pump with quantity control, and our world-wide patented, infinitely adjustable, wide slot nozzle.
The integrated premelting device melts the freshly applied adhesive as needed, with a greater release of energy. At the same time, the already liquified adhesive is kept at a significantly lower temperature in the same reservoir, in order to minimise the process of ageing and combustion.
The standard equipment on this series of machines includes lateral guides with parallel adjustment in the infeed, pressure rollers with tool-free quick-change system, quick-change cassettes in the wrapping area, and also the transport wheel with tool-free fixing.
- available with a variety of primer application and dosage systems
- premelter for granular EVA, polyolefin and PUR in 2 kg or 18/20 kg pack sizes
- low energy consumption due to extremely compact design
- wrapping zone with quick-change cassettes
- reduced set-up time due to tool-free adjustment of transport wheel
- reduced set-up time due to tool-free replacement of wrapping rollers
- intelligent adhesive-preserving melting process
- premelting device means no need for extra space beside the machine
- no need for heated hose connection
- modular construction allows for customised extension with the many additional units available