Our EasyWrap Wood S has a remarkably compact design. One distinctive feature is the SCS unit, consisting of integrated systems such as its intelligent premelting device, the totally speed-stabilised adhesive dosing pump with quantity control, and our world-wide patented, infinitely adjustable, wide slot nozzle.
The integrated premelting device melts the freshly applied adhesive as needed, with a greater release of energy. At the same time, the already liquified adhesive is kept at a significantly lower temperature in the same reservoir, in order to minimise the process of ageing and combustion. The EasyWrap Wood R is available with integrated roller application system for working with single-sheet veneers.
- premelter for granular EVA, polyolefin and PUR in 2 kg or 18/20 kg pack sizes, combined with slot nozzle application
- low energy consumption due to extremely compact design
- wrapping zone with quick-change cassettes
- reduced set-up time due to tool-free adjustment of transport wheel and pressure rollers
- intelligent adhesive-preserving melting process
- premelting device means no need for extra space beside the machine
- no need for heated hose connection
- modular construction allows for customised extension with the many additional units available