EdgeCut is düspohl's solution for the cutting of edge material. It also performs an unwinding-rewinding-process.
EdgeCut processes edge material made from ABS, PVC, PP, paper, thermoplastic foils, laminates or fleece backed veneer up to a thickness of 2 mm.
This system not only minimises the potential hazard to the operator, but also shortens setup times dramatically.
The newly developed düspohl cutting system makes it possible to cut and wind absolutely free of burrs and crease-whitening. The result is the highest quality thin papers, thermoplastic films and up to 2 mm thick edging materials, such as ABS or PVC. One of the biggest challenges was the firm commitment to enable fully automatic knife positioning such as possible with the established AutoCut. The user specifies the desired cutting widths individually via touchscreen or retrieves them from a database. The adjustment process is completed in less than two minutes and guarantees a cutting width tolerance of no more than +/- 0.1 mm.
Material thickness: up to 2 mm, depending on material qualities
Working width up to 700 mm.
Strip width min.: 18 mm.
Roll diameter max.: 700 mm.
Cutting speed: 10-150 m/min.
- equipped with disc knives for the best possible cutting quality
- reels will be rewound with edges aligned
- high drive power for ultra-tight winding results
- constant tension during unwinding and rewinding for constant rewinding
- sensitive rewinding for sandwich foils with acrylic layers
- automatic knife positioning
- auxiliary to position cardboard cores easily and speed up set-up times
- deionisation system