The Foil-Heating-System FHS heats wrapping material to a pre-selected temperature just before adhesive application.
It significantly improves the distribution of the glue and helps you to save a large amount of adhesive expenses.
The material slides through a temperature controlled heating plate. A pyrometer is contact-free measuring the temperature of the foil. A cylinder with position measuring system controls the wrap angle of the heating plate, so that the pre-selected temperature is constant independent from the machine speed.
The system operates with practically all types of foils.
- constant foil temperature control even for rapidly changing feed speeds thanks to automatic variation of the heating area
- independent of foil colour and structure
- anti-adherent coated surface
- low energy requirement even at feed speeds >30m/min (1.8 kW)
- contactless foil temperature recording immediately in front of the adhesive application unit
- no thermal foil deformation during machine stoppages
- no radiated heat/dazzling in surroundings
- foil temperature can be pre-selected between 30-90 °C
- not sensitive to vibrations/jolts
- simple handling and operating
- can be retrofitted to all existing machines.