The Foil-Heating-System FHS heats wrapping material to a pre-selected temperature just before adhesive application. Allows for consistent temperature control of foil even at varying feed rates. Features: Low energy usage. Contactless. Non-stick surface. Foil temperature can be set between 150-185°F. Simple operation. Can be retrofitted to all existing machines.
What it does
The material slide through a temperature controlled heating plate. A pyrometer is contact-free measuring the temperature of the foil. A cylinder with position measuring system controls the wrap angle of the heating plate, so that the pre-selected temperature is constant independent from the machine speed.
- Constant foil temperature control even for rapidly changing feed speeds thanks to automatic variation of the heating area
- Independent of foil colour and structure
- Anti-adherent coated surface
- Low energy requirement even at feed speeds >30m/min (1.8 kW)
- Contactless foil temperature recording immediately in front of the adhesive application unit
- No thermal foil deformation during machine stoppages
- No radiated heat/dazzling in surroundings
- Foil temperature can be pre-selected between 65-85°C
- Not sensitive to vibrations/jolts
- Simple handling and operating
- Can be retrofitted to all existing machines.