LamiNator is a fleece backing machine for veneer, the perfect solution for laminating/doubling of sheet and reel materials using PVAC adhesives. LamiNator laminating machines are available in working widths of 400 mm, 700 mm and 1,000 mm.
It is optionally available with slot nozzle for PUR adhesives.
Looking for a profile wrapping line?
Laminator achieves speeds of up to 40 m/min. In order to guarantee a constant quality, relevant components like IR beamers, will be adjusted automatically to the production speed.
Despite its compact design, it is possible to laminate several veneer webs in parallel in order to always exploit the entire working width.
High process safety
Automatic, diameter-dependent brake force control of the non-woven unwinder guarantees constant material tension to make sure you achieve constant high quality results.
All components in contact with the glue, such as the driven metering roller or the backing roller, are manufactured in stainless steel in especially high-quality.
- high production speed
- frequency-controlled drives
- rubber-coated adhesive application roller and stainless steel dosing roller
- dosing can be adjusted centrally and be reproduced via a digital display
- effective drying zone with groups of switchable IR modules
- unwinding station with automatic web tension control
- laminating zone with heated steel pressure rollersv Integrated winding station
- telescopic switch cabinet.
- application rates are readily managed and repeated via a digital display