High process safety
MasterSlice separates decorative material including the cardboard core using a saw. The reels carrying the material will be fixed in a way that keeps them from drifting away. This way, you will achieve a precisely positioned cut. Unlike similar solutions, MasterSlice performs a straight, linear cut.
The movable lifting table simplifies the handling and reduces the set-up time. The distance to the cutting tool contributes to the working safety. The programming of the working widths is intuitive and largely language-independent.
- highest possible cut quality and servo-driven feed rate control.
- the divided material reels remain fixed to a pneumatic tensioning shaft during slicing, therefore no 'drifting' is possible.
- the slicing stroke is limited by automatic recognition of the cardboard core internal diameter before slicing begins.
- fast and safe handling thanks to moveable lifting table. (optional)
- very simple programming of the required division widths.
- low maintenance, high availability