MultiWrap laminates plastic or metal profiles panels via reel-mounted materials. Available in three formats, maximum width 400 mm, 550mm and 700 mm. The modular design can grow as production requirements change. Features: Frequency-controlled drives. Primer application. Slot-nozzle adhesive application with speed-dependent dispensing. Cleaning and pre-treatment units. Glue melter for all standard adhesives in block or granule form. Touch-screen control and telescopic switch cabinet. Un-winder for reel mounted materials. Wrapping zone equipped with easy to use quick change systems. Quick set-up with patented grid adjustment optimization system for transport wheels. Central width adjustment for the wrapping zone. Silicone rubber rollers. Light-controlled safety barrier on the drive and operating side of the machine.
What it does
MultiWrap combines an economical investment level with unlimited model diversity and has a fully automated production processes. Adhesive application is achieved with a unique and simply to operate continuously variable slot coater. The modular system allows product-specific assembly of units.
Primer application offering unsurpassed and reproducible process reliability represents the foundation for the highest possible product quality.
- Frequency-controlled drives
- Primer application
- Melter units for EVA, polyolefin and PUR adhesives in granulate or block form
- Un-winder for reel mounted materials
- Speed-independent adhesive dosage control for slot coater operation
- Continuously variable slot coater
- Slot coater positioning
- Touch screen operation
- Wrapping zone equipped with easy to use quick change systems
- Central width adjustment for the wrapping zone
- Fast & easy Set-up time due to our exclusive and patented grid adjustment
- optimisation system of the transport wheels (patented)
- Silicone rubber rollers
- Telescopic switch cabinet
- Light barrier for protecting personnel on the drive and operating side of the machine.