The PowerWrap is our premium model for the highest technical demands and highly industrialised production. It offers the widest choice of versions and performance in the field of conventional wrapping.
With production speeds of up to 100 m per min., it has a unique selling point in this market segment.
PowerWrap Wood S has been specifically designed for wrapping of wooden and composite material profiles utilising decorative finish materials on reels. Working width to a maximum of 550 mm. Nonstop production with fully automatich reel changing system, self-cleaning premelters, trimming and milling units, at a production speed up to 100 m/min.
Every machine will be configuarted individually according to the customer's requirements. PowerWrap is the only model of our product range that can be equipped with core position controlling which avoids undesirable transitions of decorative material on profile.
The PowerWrap Wood R is available with integrated roller application system and automatic veneer magazine for working with single-sheet veneers.
- energy-efficient, high-power premelter (düspohl)
- speed-related adhesive dosing systems
- maintenance-free, infinitely adjustable wide slot nozzle (düspohl) on version “S”
- automatic dosage positioning
- automatic reel changer
- automatic web tension and edge control
- automatic workpiece positioning also for veneers from the roll
- milling and trimming units
- pressure rollers with tool-free quick-change system
- wrapping zone equipped with easy to use quick change systems.
- central width adjustment for transport wheels and/or pressure rollers
- transport wheel with tool-free fixing system
- automatic format adjustment
- large choice of separating systems