The PrimeStar ECOplus is the revolutionary application system for VOC-reduced, NEP as well as completely pyrrolidone-free primers in the plastics processing industry. The achieved peel values are process-reliable, permanently repeatable and correspond to the current RAL-GZ 716.
Regarding the complexity of the profile geometries, there are no restrictions. The setup time is reduced to a stunning 20 seconds.
With this innovative primer application system PrimeStar ECOplus, the primer is directly applied by a coating head adapted to the profile geometry.
Regardless of the profile geometry, the layer thickness of the primer is the same everywhere. This in turn has a considerable influence on the efficiency of the subsequent drying process, and thus also allows higher feed rates.
The system works completely independent of positioning. For the simultaneous two-sided primer application, a Twin PrimeStar is available.
More than 80 installations for international customers show that this efficient primer application system has become established in the plastic wrapping industry.
- absolutely homogeneous primer application, regardless of the profile geometry (see graphics in the gallery)
- primer heads constantly reusable - no continuous material costs for felt strips
- set-up time when changing profiles is reduced to a revolutionary 20 seconds
- layer-independent, streak-free primer application
- The feed rate does not affect the primer application quality
- clean processing, as no dripping primer
- extremely small space required (400mm) within the primer application zone
- also available as Retrofit for existing machines