The reel slitter winder RSW divides paper and foil from pvc, pp, pe, pu, sandwich foils, laminate, some textiles or metal foils, depending on the material thickness. Being built in a very solid way, it cuts reels that are up to 1600 or 2200 mm large. In order to do an excellent performance, it works with ultra-sharp disc knives.
Partially automated with manual set-up
The brake forces will be controlled automatically to make sure the tension stays constant independent from the diameter that keeps constantly changing. To ensure a constant cutting quality, the machine is equipped with reciprocally sharpening disc knives. Thanks to its design, the machine demands little maintenance and offers high availability.
As a work safety increasing and set-up times lowering solution with automatic knife positioning, we suggest the AutoCut.
- automatic winding brake force control, contactless and diameter-dependent
- constant web speed, regardless of diameter
- 2 winder shafts
- heavy, low-oscillation steel frame in robust design
- integrated residual strip removal
- high drive power for ultra-tight winding
- deionisation available