The synchronized cut-off saw SynCut 220/360 cuts and separations profiles in motion. It is the dynamic solution for separating wrapped profiles for doors, frames, furniture and other types of profiles.
At an amazing speed of up to 110 m/min and low tolerances, it works independently from the precedent machine, but always synchronically to the profile transport.
The larger model of the SynCut series is available as SynCut 220 or as SynCut 360 with a maximum cutting range.
Dynamic conception without profile clamping
Just like its little sister SynCut 150B, this flying cut-off saw works withouth any profile clamping. Working with this cutting unit, you will not be bothered by undesired marks on the wrapped profile or even deterioration of its shape. Thanks to the highly dynamic conception of this machine the sawing unit will always move synchronically to the profile. Since the cutting table also runs synchronically, the cutting quality stays high-class even when separating lighter profiles.
Easy to operate
The intelligently programmed control unit makes sure that the cutting point will be traced independently from the length of the work piece. It is not necessary to manually program the saw after each change of profile geometry. This is why it is easy to operate and highly efficient in terms of set-up.
Very good cutting quality and high service life
Of course we have not only designed it to be very user-friendly, but also considered quality aspects. The high-quality cut will convince anyone who has some experience and compares flying cut-off saws. The smart control unit is an important component which enables the result and a long service life of the tools.
Inside the machine, the profiles are supported by a synchronized transport belt, which adapts automatically to the current transport velocity.
- transport speed of up to 110 m/min
- possible to program and reproduce the separation of work pieces in up to 20 definable dimensions
- mode for automatic cutting into halves / thirds / quarters / fifths / sixths
- high cutting quality
- works without profile clamping, no marks on the surface, no deformations
- available as retrofit for existing lines
- highly dynamic cutting process
- sawing unit always synchronized to profile
- control unit recognizes cutting point automatically
- optimal cutting quality even for smaller work pieces
- no re-cutting, not of the leaving nor of the following profile
- another cut is programmable within a profile