UniMelt has an integrated switch cabinet and can easily remove cured adhesive residues thanks to special design and anti-adherent coating. This machine has also these important features: unhindered access to all parts in contact with adhesive; continuous melting without breaks in production during refilling; 100% adhesive utilisation and an integrated slot coater control and language-independent touch-screen operation upon request.
UniMelt easily removes cured adhesive residues thanks to precision engineering and non-stick coating.
- UniMelt 40: Melt capacity 40 kg/h depending on adhesive type
- UniMelt 80: Melt capacity 80 kg/h depending on adhesive type
- UniMelt 160: Melt capacity 160 kg/h depending on adhesive type
- for melting EVA and PUR hot melt adhesives.
- for all commercially available adhesive blocks from 2 - 20 kg or as granulate
- precise temperature control
- the operator can readily access all adhesive contact points
- careful melting process thanks to exact temperature control
- UniMelt provides continuous melting, even during refilling
- integrated dry air generation with a pressure dew point of -70°C thanks to external compressed air generation
- 100% adhesive utilization, integrated slot coater control